Offering a serene retreat from the hustle and bustle, our self catering cottages in the Norfolk Broads put you close to some of the country’s most stunning natural landscapes. Ideal for fishing, bird watching, walking and boating, this is a truly lovely area of the countryside with a wide range of attractions.
Porters Cottage is a beautifully converted and well-appointed cottage providing spacious and extremely comfortable accommodation for up to four guests. As with all of our self catering cottages in the Norfolk Broads, the property is fully en suite and finished to a high standard to ensure a comfortable and restful stay
- The cottage faces south and overlooks a private, enclosed garden with garden furniture.
- Both bedrooms are fully en-suite. The bathrooms comprise of bath with shower over the bath, toilet and basin. Duvets, linen and towels are all provided.
- The living area is bright and spacious with two three-seater settees, occasional tables and flat screen T.V. The dining area has seating for four with bookcase, books, games and DVD’s for your use.
- The kitchen has a stone floor and is fully fitted with dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and hob, fridge-freezer, microwave and toaster. There is a plentiful supply of cutlery, crockery and pots and pans.
- Outside is a large, private, enclosed garden ideal for families with young children or pets.
- The cottage is a tastefully converted hay barn and has full oil-fired central heating included in the booking price.
- Well behaved pets are very welcome.
- Cots and highchairs available at time of booking. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Friday start during main holiday weeks, Saturday starts can sometimes be arranged
Our self catering cottages in the Norfolk Broads are the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle, where you can relax in the beautiful British countryside. If you would like to discuss our Porter’s Cottage in more detail, please contact us via the Contact page.
- Porters Cottage Availability